You are trying to root your device but the reason you can't root your device it may because your bootloader is locked you have the warranty that may invalid after you root your Android. 
Hey don't you worry man I am here to save you. 
Today I'm gonna share a something by which you can run any root apps on your non rooted device.




Let's get started

Before I start please make sure your phone has the minimum requirement or else you cannot run this application properly it may have or misbehave;

Requirements:
  • Minimum 3GB RAM 
  • Android version 6+
If you have all of this goto this link by clicking 




Download the application it's about 313 mb . 

After you complete installation. Open the application. This may take some minutes to open if you are opening for the first time so patient 😊

After opening the app you will see the menu like this it's just another Android inside your Android! Sounds cool right? 😂

Now go to settings and you will see the root option.



Click on enable. Make sure you wait 30 second after clicking enable root button. Don't touch your screen for 30 second! 


That's it reboot your virtual machine and you are good to go! 



As you can see my virtual Android is properly rooted now I can ran any rooted application on it . 




I hope you like this tutorial. Next post we will learn how we will hack any system using our rooted device! 
So make sure you bookmark my website and also like my Facebook page to get the notification! 



Facebook: Lionel Asif


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post